Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waka waka waka

I've been saying that all day while moving my hands abrubtly around my head. Crazy? Maybe.

So today's festivities consisted of Church, then Cheddars, then Church again, then home. It sounds like a pretty boring day when actually today turned out to be most fantastical. -Don't you like using made up words? I do. Church for me today was very pleasant. I mean, it is every service but today was especially good. I don't really know why. I just enjoyed it. Last night Andy and I were talking about going to eat, so we went through with the plan and went with Brianna and Trey to Cheddars. There were adults there too, but that's not important. Brianna and I shared the New Orleans Pasta. It was really good. I don't really like spicy cajan food, but this was really good! It had all sorts of goodies in it, shrimp, chicken, sausage, and pene pasta with cheese. Yummy. The only downside of this was that the waitress for our side of the section was claimed to be "busy" so while everyone else was ordering their food, we were just ordering our drinks. Lovely service. Oh well though, I had a good time. We all went back to the church and slept in the lounge. Me and Brianna shared a couch so that Brother Hunt could have one to himself. It was quite the luxury to be honest. I woke up around 4:30 and went upstairs to check out the scene. Nothing was going on so I went back downstairs to sleep for about 30 more minutes. It was a nice little nap. I never take naps, I used to think they were for babies when I was younger, but now I thrive for any ounce of sleep I can get. Oh how the times have changed. I woke up again to go upstairs and find a message title for AV. That's the screens that we run on the moniters during church. A very important job. Kristen and myself are over it. I love doing it. The message for tonight was "Influencers" a very powerful message if I do say so myself. We need to be careful of who we let influence us in the world. It can turn out to be very ugly if you don't. It took me forever to find a good picture for the backround, but it ended up looking pretty cool. Welp that's about all that happened in the life of Kelsey today. Thanks for reading!

-Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment