Friday, July 16, 2010

Frik.

Honestly, I don't even know how to comprehend what's going through my mind right now. I hate it. So much that no one even knows. I hate the fact that I feel like my family is disfunctional, I hate the fact that I feel like I don't belong anywhere, I hate the fact that I can't do anything without some sort of issue, I hate that I can't even talk to my parents without getting the blame game thrown at me, I hate that I'm using the word 'hate' so much right now, I hate that church isn't a place of comfort anymore, I hate that there's drama everywhere I look, I hate that I can't escape old feelings or that I can't start new ones, I hate that I can't trust myself with information, I hate that I can't change peoples minds like they can change mine, I hate that I'm not in control of my life, I hate that I am utterly selfish at times and don't care, I hate that I always cry, I hate that I can't tell who my true friends are, and I hate that I feel like this.
End of story.

People say that "You build up walls to see who cares enough to tear them down" Well the way I see it, your walls can only go down but so low.

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment