Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reflection

Today is Sunday, July 11, well almost the end of it. I started off by waking up at 8:25am. I slept pretty well for going to bed at 1am. I went downstairs to eat some cereal only to find that we had no milk. boo. I had Eggo Muffin Tops instead. They were quite appetizing. To be frank, I just did not have a good morning after that. I couldn't find anything to wear! I changed about ten times in about ten minutes. It was crazy. I ended up wearing a long grey dress. It was very comfy. I had some high black heels on with it so I wouldn't trip over the fabric. Apparantly they were very high, as Andy made a comment saying that it looked like I could "go on forever." Haha, I didn't take it personally. After church my mom, dad, and myself went to Carrabas. It was very good if I do say so myself. I got the chicken and spinach pollendina. It was kind of like manicotti with spinach,cheese, and bits of chicken. Muy bueno. We went home after that where I took a lovely 2 hour nap while letting my music play. It was really relazing, just what I needed. I woke up at around 3 and decided to curl my hair. It tooke about 2 hours. But hey, with hair as long as mine that's pretty good timing. Sadly it did not turned out as planned. I put it up in a curly bun instead, which in my opinion, turned out pretty cute. It also took me awhile to find a night outfit. I ended up with a black skirt, red tank top with black short sweater, and red and white Dorothy pumps. I guess a lot of people liked it because I got a bunch of comments. I even got hit on by the cashier at Food Lion. Lovely. He asked me what grade I was in and I told him 11th. He said he remembered that year, so I asked him if he was out of high school. He said he was a sophmore in college. I thought he was pretty cute, too bad I'm not a senior so it wouldn't have been so awkward. Haha. Brownie points as Samantha would say. Now I'm casually watching Phineas and Pherb while in my sweat pants and tank top. I love just being a bum sometimes.

Goodnight bloggers,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment