Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dressmaker II

Last night I was scavenging through my closet when I stumbled across something very precious. A sewing maching that has been hidden from sight for probably three years! I remember that my sister got it for me one year for Christmas hoping that I would take sewing classes with her. Sadly, I did not. I regret that so much, but have made up in my mind that I will start a new adventure by learning how to sew! My goal is to make a skirt, dress, and scarf ( and be able to wear them all) by the end of the year. I know, I know, everyone says that sewing is easy, but you must know that I am a bit challenged at picking up on how to do things. Hopefully I can get some help from my fellow sewers at church and school. If you have any tips for me, please let me know as I embark on this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment