Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello World, Hope you're listening.

Quote Of The Day; We may encounter many defeats, but we must never be defeated. -Maya Angelou.
So I definitely made a blog yesterday that took me about on hour to complete. I let my sister's Mac sleep and when I opened it up, there was nothing there! Talk about traumatic.

Today I am making an effort to make another blog. I started off by waking up at around 11. I'm still not used to not waking up at 5:30am everyday for school. Thanks Summer. (:

My sister had made plans to go eat with one of her old co-workers, Paige. I decided to tag along, so we all went to eat at Off The Grill. I got a cheeseburger with krinkle fries, yum. I was afriad it would be awkward to eat with someone that I haven't heard of since I was in elementary school, but Paige was a sweet heart. After eating we went to my beloved Forever 21, to purchase some new sunglasses. The mission was a success and I got some for $5.80, cha chingggg.

[Aren't they beast?]
Besides getting new sunglasses, I scored $20 by cleaning my sister's hardwood floors yesterday. Success. The proceeds will be put towards my Stong Tower Youth Camp trip.
Stong Tower ;;
I have been looking forward to this camp since June of last year. It's in Mars Hill, NC at Mars Hill College. It's super exciting. Services are awesome, you meet so many new people, and it's an oppourtunity to take tons of pictures for memories with all of my friends. It's surely going to be a blast.
Well I'm about to go clean my room so I can hopefully go to Kenzie Carson's Yard Sale tomorrow, to score some jean skirts (:
Until tonight,
Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment